Die Changing Consoles, Electrically Driven
The push-chain console, designed based on standard die change consoles, is easy and space-saving to install and suitable for retrofitting and new installations.
Depending on the customer’s individual requirements, different automation levels can be realised with integration into the press control.
The main components of the die changing console are the manually movable carrying console and an electric push-chain drive. The die changing station with special push-chain drive makes the handling of dies easier and ensures effort and time-saving change of dies with a maximum weight of 50 tons in places difficult to access (higher loads on request). Roller and ball bars in the T-slots of the press bed allow easy handling when moving the dies. The carrying console is also equipped with a hydraulic lifting column with a foot lever for easy docking into the hooks. Steering rollers allow easy transport of the complete system from one installation to the next. Tandem die changes are also possible to optimise set-up times.
- Lowest support heights possible
- High load and push force
- Easy insertion of the dies with push chain drive, semi- or fully automatic via roller or ball bars
- Precise positioning and approach of stops with rotary encoder possible
- Insertion of the die to the end position in the press
- Individual system with integration in the press control possible
- Flexible use at several presses
- Customised special solutions for a tailor-made changing system
Take advantage of the free benefits of our login area:
- CAD data download
- Download operating instructions
- Request offers
Welcome back! Log in to your already existing user account.